||CERARESIN BOND is a bonding system specifically designed for the repair of ceramic, porcelain, acrylic, and C&B materials.
- Bonds all ceramic, porcelain, acrylic, resin composite, and C&B materials.
- Fast and easy procedures provide a durable bond.
- Works on both intra-oral and extra-oral procedures
- Extremely resistant to moisture and thermal strains.
• INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE • MSDS 1 • MSDS 2 • BROCHURE
With this simple to use system, both dentists and laboratory professionals can securely and reliably bond various materials including light-cured laboratory composites such as Ceramage extra-orally, or even light-cured resin composites such as BEAUTIFIL Flow Plus for veneering or repair intra-orally. The material is extremely resistant to moisture and thermal strains providing a long lasting, durable bond.
PN 1741 • CERARESIN BOND
6mL of Bond 1, 5mL of Bond 2, 50 microbrushes, and 5 disposable V-dish 0.1mL unit doses,
PN 1740 • ML PRIMER (for alloys) 5mL