||Uniquely designed in-office whitening system that offers ease of use with the longest lasting results of any whitening system on the market.*
- 25% stabilized hydrogen peroxide – rapid, yet long lasting results
- Conveniently packaged – unit dose, no mixing for quick and easy application
- Each 1mL ampule delivers up to three patient applications per arch
- “Booster” brushes three times stronger – enhance the whitening effect
- Dual activated formula – use with or without any light source
*Niveous has the least reduction in brightness of 7 leading in-office whitening systems after one year, as reported by an internationally respected independent research institute. Study available upon request.
• Instructions For Use • MSDS • Niveous Brochure
PN 1291 • NIVEOUS WHITENING KIT
(10) 1mL bleaching ampules, 30 “Booster” brushes, NEW Niveous Liquid Dam material with 10 dispenser needles, detailed instruction booklet with illustrations, accessories
PN 1292 • BLEACHING GEL REFILL
25 gel ampules
PN 1293 • BOOSTER BRUSH REFILL
100 “Booster” brushes
SHOFU RAVES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Niveous® Technique Enhancements
- Before whitening procedure, remove the entire Niveous kit from refrigerator, with sufficient time to bring product to room temperature.
- In preparation, isolate the teeth to be bleached using Niveous Liquid Dam material provided in the kit.
- Niveous is a heat activated product. The ampules should be warmed, which can be accomplished by either:
- a. Placing ampule in a cup of hot water (temperature range of 110°F to 130°F) for five minutes.
b. Using a composite compule heater like Calset™* Composite Compule Heater (temperature around 130°F) for about five minutes.
- Use a Booster Brush to distribute and activate the gel for three – four seconds per tooth. The brushes will make the gel foam, indicating that the whitening oxidation process has begun.
- Use a new Booster Brush for each application.
(three applications = three Booster Brushes)
- Two to three applications of 15 minute periods are recommended.
(Note: The bleaching gel must stay on the teeth for a minimum of 15 minutes per application.)
- After each application, remove the bulk of bleaching gel, taking care not to remove the Liquid Dam. A dry environment will achieve better results. Rinse with water only after the final application.
- Upon complete removal of the gel, thoroughly rinse with water and air dry teeth.
*Calset is a trademark of AdDent, Inc.